German dark synth pop act TECHNOIR finally strikes back with their first
single announcing the much anticipated new album "We Fall Apart". With
this brilliant teaser, Steffen Gehring confirms that although the
project is now a one-man project, the TECHNOIR entity still displays the
same electronic attitude and melancholic feel. "We Came For Love"
sounds like an obvious choice for a single with its catchy melodies, its
upbeat synth tune and carrying chorus.
This great song also gets perfectly aimed at the dancefloors with two
remixes by renown producers Axel Ermes and DJ Rabauke, while Tom Prayne
underlines the darkish and moody depth of the song with a version that
should please all DEPECHE MODE fans... The B-side song of this single is
entitled "Now Is Then" and clearly reminds us of how versatile and
multifaceted TECHNOIR's music can be. A tortured lingering noir song
that makes you anticipate the band's forthcoming 3rd album more than
ever... as if it was for the last time...
1. We Came For Love (Single Mix by DJ Rabauke) 03:48
2. We Came For Love (BhamBhamHara Mix by Axel Ermes) 05:43
3. We Came For Love (Tom Prayne Mix) 04:22
4. We Came For Love (Album Version by Technoir) 04:07
5. Now Is Then (Short Version by Technoir) 03:54 DOWNLOAD:http://novafile.com/fkv9ov73kho5