Between the distant moons of Kronulos, one man fights against the
tyranny of The Ant-Lords… But that man hasn’t been born yet. Now in
their 8,000th decade, Everything Goes Cold chronicle a completely
unrelated story about a wooden donkey and a guy in an ugly purple hat
with “Black Out the Sun,” their first new full-length album in 5 years.
At long last, EGC bring together the universally held basic human desire
to weaponize kitchen appliances, and the immense worldwide popularity
of industrial music. A sweeping 11-part epic replete with screaming and
bleepy 8-bit video game sounds, “Black Out the Sun” makes a questionable
foray into local politics and winds up getting tossed out of a city
council meeting after repeatedly trying to take a bite out of the
It’s not a pretty scene, but maybe if you truly believed in yourself it could be.
Exclusive mp3db.ru release.
1. SL.R1S (2:32)
2. The Joke (2:52)
3. Crawl of the Nameless Beast (4:06)
4. The Iron Fist of Just Destruction (4:33)
5. IAMERROR (4:43)
6. Serpent Crown (4:54)
7. When the Sky Rips in Two You Are Free (3:55)
8. Ice Brigade, Part II (4:40)
9. Henchman Follows Hand (4:47)
10. All Sculpt Evil from the Clay Beneath Their Lips (4:45)
11. Conqueror (4:54)DOWNLOAD:http://novafile.com/nuq2g4tr9khk